Skilled Visas

by tfa_admin on 25 Jan 19


The Skilled Migration Program, also known as the General Skilled Migration Program, is for people who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia but are not sponsored by an employer. The visa given is often referred to as a skilled migrant visa or a general skilled migration visa.

With the Exception of the Subclass 189 (NZ Stream) and the Subclass 887, you must first submit an Expression of Interest.  You then have to wait to be invited to apply for the visa.  Before submitting and EOI you should first obtain a skills assessment and undertake your English Test.

Explore the options below and connect with one of our experts to help guide you with the skills assessment, EOI and application.  We can assist with all areas of the program.

Take the confusion out of

Visa applications

Get expert advice and support on your visa application with our online portal.

Make it reality

Migration really doesn’t need to be a confusing experience.